Twisted Original Gamerz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TomMy Told Me To.. Beat him in Singles :P

4 posters

Go down

TomMy Told Me To.. Beat him in Singles :P Empty TomMy Told Me To.. Beat him in Singles :P

Post  FAiiL Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Name: Jake

PSN: FAiiL

XBL: Maybe Soon

Age[minimum 14]: 15

Can you attend LANs?: I think minimum age is 15 and I live right next to Birmingham/Solihull which is where there held usually. My brother attended one before so I'm pretty sure I could get there.

Nationality: English

Headset: Yeah, USB one their the best.

E-Mail Address: JakeyB2005@hotmail.co.uk

MSN: JakeyB2005@hotmail.co.uk

Status: Clanless, I'm going to be commited to trying to get into ToG.

Your Style of Play? Well on CoD4 I usually used M16 as I was very good with it and I just picked people off across the map and I used an MP5 if I wanted to rush every now and again. On CoD:WaW the MP40 is clearly the best gun so I use that quite a bit. I used to use it with stopping power it but everyone whores jugger so I usually do now aswell to even the health out, but I occasionally use stopping power. If I want to play long range I usually use a Gewher as I have a very fast finger and good aim from long range, you can ask Tommy about that, haha.

Why do you want to join ToG? I want to join [ToG] as you are a very skillful clan and have a good bunch of lads that are always up for a laugh. You have good tactics and good teamwork and i would really like to be a part of that. You obviously want to win and you obviously do that a lot with your 80-3 record. You are by far the best clan on GB and I would love to be part of the clan.

What do you think you would offer ToG? I think I can bring both teamwork and individual skill to [ToG] and also a great personality. My communication is also one of my strong points and I feel that teamwork and communication is the main key to success. I feel that in Killzone 2 and future ladders I will be able to help the team win and become even more of a success than you already are.

Why choose ToG? I chose [ToG] because as I said earlier your a great bunch of lads who like a laugh and also have a competitive side about you. If I was to play with you, then I would enjoy myself, and when you enjoy what your doing, it tends to make you play better. I want to be part of the best team on GB EU.

How active are you? I'm on pretty much everyday and a lot on weekends, apart from the odd Saturday or Friday night when I'm usually out with mates or something. Being honest I'm probably a little too active, and some would say I need a life, lol.

How long have you been gaming? I have been gaming from a very young age, and I think I was about 10 when I first got my PS2 online and about 11 or 12 when I started playing Timespitters and Killzone 1 competitively on GB. I got the PS3 on release and I also have a Wii and plan on getting an xbox in the future.

Previous clans: CoD4: Redemption, TeaM BreathlesS, uN-expected (There all them remakes of eCilyptic Gaming which was with bradshaws and cooperbros.) Hypnotize and Team Exclusive.

CoD:WaW: x1 Get Slapped (4th), Overdose (18-1 Random), Vital Reactionz (4th 28-2 SnD)
Doubles: (10-1 with Dylan) (18-0 with Snipex- then he said he cba with GB's.)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What would you do? Not Clan War Related

1) You’re in a hard objective game, some of your team gets disconnected. It’s 6vs3, you’re one of the 3. What do you do?

Stay in the game and carry on with 3 players and continue trying to win, hoping that another 3 players join soon.

2) The other team starts to glitch/cheat to kill you. What do you do?

Try and stay away from where they are glitching and if there under the map maybe try and get under and kill them, but then I'd probably kill myself as im not a fan of cheating. (Cheaters never prosper, haha.)

3) Your playing an objective based mode, how would you help the team?

With good communication and maybe try to organise some tactics, eg. if it was a search and destroy I would try and tell a few of the team to go to A and a few to B if we we're defending and if attacking maybe 1 goes to A to distract the other team and the rest go to B to try and get the plant.

4) The other team has been beating you the entire round & spawn killing you, there’s 2/3minuites left. What do you do?

Carry on playing as normal doing my best and trying to get my team to play better by motivating them, not putting there head down by telling them how crap their playing.

FAiiL
FPS Mug

Back to top Go down

TomMy Told Me To.. Beat him in Singles :P Empty Re: TomMy Told Me To.. Beat him in Singles :P

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:54 pm

by far the best app on these forums yet. Do what you do now and stick around and wait for KZ2 and will see what your like on there.
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

https://www.youtube.com/user/RAGEMANProductions

Back to top Go down

TomMy Told Me To.. Beat him in Singles :P Empty Re: TomMy Told Me To.. Beat him in Singles :P

Post  FAiiL Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Cheers mate and yeah i'll stick around to KZ2 and let's hope I'm good on that...

FAiiL
FPS Mug

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG TomMy Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:37 pm

Yer he beat me in singles lol, i hate singles! it was 4-3 last round -_-
Anyway, hes a respected player, not cocky or anything, soundest player ive met.
ToG TomMy
ToG TomMy
FPS Mug

https://www.youtube.com/ps3comedy

Back to top Go down

Post  FAiiL Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:52 pm

Yeah tommy good game was close Razz
gewher vs carbine

Love you 2x haha.

FAiiL
FPS Mug

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:03 pm

yey sounds like a good game Very Happy
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

Back to top Go down

Post  FAiiL Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:11 pm

It was but then he gave me 1* Rep haha.

FAiiL
FPS Mug

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:13 pm

rofl
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG TomMy Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:43 pm

yeh i didnt mean that !!! sorry im so used to doign ti thats why!
ToG TomMy
ToG TomMy
FPS Mug

Back to top Go down

Post  FAiiL Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:33 am

Bet you did, you just hate me =[

FAiiL
FPS Mug

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG TomMy Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:49 am

faiil sing up 2 site for kz2 torne
ToG TomMy
ToG TomMy
FPS Mug

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:55 am

ToG TomMy wrote:faiil sing up 2 site for kz2 torne
didnt know you could 'sing' to the site lol
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

Back to top Go down

Post  FAiiL Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Yeah you can rage, I've got the lyrics set out too.

Do you mean the ShopTo one?

That's where I'm getting the game matey.

FAiiL
FPS Mug

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:17 pm

fuking me off about 8 people on my friends list are playing the fuking game Evil or Very Mad
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

Back to top Go down

Post  FAiiL Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:12 am

8?! I have like 2, lucky pricks.

FAiiL
FPS Mug

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:50 pm

isnt it
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG TomMy Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:04 am

yeh my spelling my bad ! i have one guy on my friends list that has kz2 bit annoying, but wont really make a difference wen u get unless ur dying to get on those leaderboards!
ToG TomMy
ToG TomMy
FPS Mug

Back to top Go down

Post  FAiiL Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:43 am

I'm by far the best player on KZ Laughing

FAiiL
FPS Mug

Back to top Go down

Post  FAiiL Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:56 am

Get me in for CoD4, I'm a beast at that shit Wink

FAiiL
FPS Mug

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:08 pm

lol the CoD4 team is basically moving to 360 next season lol
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

Back to top Go down

Post  iRaTeD-Liam Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:28 am

RageMan, What Games You Recruiting for on ps3??

&& GL Fail

iRaTeD-Liam
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum