Twisted Original Gamerz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xSyniCaL- app :)

3 posters

Go down

xSyniCaL- app :) Empty xSyniCaL- app :)

Post  xSyniCaL- Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:29 am

Name:Tom Lopes
PSN: xSyniCaL-
XBL: I3igTom (Dont Have Anymore, May Buy Another Soon)
Age[minimum 14]:16
Can you attend LANs? Yep Smile
Nationality:
E-Mail Address: tom_lopes_jlo@hotmail.co.uk
MSN:tom_lopes_jlo@hotmail.co.uk
Your Style of Play ? Tactically depending on what map etc, or i like to rush and kill Razz

Why do you want to join ToG? Because you have a big community and i would like to be apart of that and more, i am very polite and likes to have a laugh and meet cool people

What do you think you would offer ToG? I am a very skilled player and i enjoy clan games, i give 110% every game and would never fail or give up.

Why choose ToG? Becuase i know you guys are a very wel known and established clan and i would love to be apart of the community

How active are you? mainly be on msn and Ps3 all the time, if you needed me to play randomly even thou i aint ment to i would be glad to join in Smile

How long have you been gaming? since MGO first came out thats when i started to properly play on Gamebattles, with Razle Dazzle Unit

Previous clan:

Razzle Dazzle Unit
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What would you do? Not Clan War Related

1) You’re in a hard objective game, some of your team gets disconnected. It’s 6vs3, you’re one of the 3. What do you do? keep trying and win ^^

2) The other team starts to glitch/cheat to kill you. What do you do? Hmm dno, probs be like your rubbish lol, and say that he has to glitc to kill i guess lol Razz

3) Your playing an objective based mode, how would you help the team? Back up and support the guy carrying the objective and cover when needed

4) The other team has been beating you the entire round & spawn killing you, there’s 2/3minuites left. What do you do? hmm, dno i guess take it i aint a quitter Smile

thanks

xSyn-

xSyniCaL-
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

xSyniCaL- app :) Empty Re: xSyniCaL- app :)

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:59 am

not bad but not the best app we have had looks rushed
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

https://www.youtube.com/user/RAGEMANProductions

Back to top Go down

Post  xSyniCaL- Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:35 pm

yeah i had to go out lol, so yeah a lil but everything is there about what ive done etc lol

xSyniCaL-
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG TomMy Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:03 am

didn't i beat you in singles? lol, im his second loss, if ur gunna get worse than me well..., see wot hes like on kz2 Smile
ToG TomMy
ToG TomMy
FPS Mug

https://www.youtube.com/ps3comedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum