Twisted Original Gamerz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DaMiaN18 Joining ?

2 posters

Go down

DaMiaN18 Joining ? Empty DaMiaN18 Joining ?

Post  DaMiaN18 Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Name: Damian
PSN: DaMiaN18
XBL: iDamian x
Age[minimum 14]: 16
Can you attend LANs ? yes
Nationality: English
Location: Midlands, Cheltenham. Hour-ish from birmingham. (most lans are there)
Headset: Yes
E-Mail Address: s.jimmy18@hotmail.com
MSN: Same ^
Status: [e.g clanless] In a clan, but its just mates. Want a competitive clan.
Your Style of Play ? Winning & Beasting at the same time. Depends completly on the game, i can play anything. Mainly the m16 for cod4 say, with the mp5/m4 etc for rushing. Whereas for the little time i played codwaw i used the mp40.. oversly with jug, the stupid whores of it... Normaly, really annoying. I would run around, jump up and down and ly on the floor at the same time as shooting the players..
Killzone2 however, the first assasult gun, and i just duck down, slight taps on the trigger and take them out, aiming for the head.. Duck down, aim up = Kill 9/10.

Why do you want to join ToG? Know its a good clan, also i know spanky and bry as well come to think of it.. But just like the way you lot play, also like every member ive meet as a person. Is consistent and i know it wont disband over a bad time peroid. Commited members.

What do you think you would offer ToG? Fun, Skill. A good time. Tactical advantages, and experience from playing these kinda games. Also a active player.

Why choose ToG? Friends, the reputation of ToG.. And i have both lost to and also beaten ToG, when in previous clans. Smile

How active are you? Depends... Normally a few hours a day.. but like today, not 1second on KZ2 as out with GF all day. Remember i have a life.

How long have you been gaming? Games since sonic... like forever. FPS.. cod1 on pc.

Previous clan: iG-, HD (played a clanwar with) KaoS, VoiD. Few others i think. __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What would you do? Not Clan War Related

1) You’re in a hard objective game, some of your team gets disconnected. It’s 6vs3, you’re one of the 3. What do you do?

Play on, while trying to get the other 3 members back into the game... On GB its shit thought cause if 1person disconnects then you lose the game. (Cod TDM anyway) But carry on playing.

2) The other team starts to glitch/cheat to kill you. What do you do?

Kill them before they can do it. Or dont go in there line or sight, try get them from behind. Under map, stay away or on another level. Also take a picture of the incident, but try to win the game no matter what happens. Half of the clans are cheats.

3) Your playing an objective based mode, how would you help the team?

KZ2, i love the tactician. Get the objective needed as quickly as possible as a team to make sure we get it fast. And i always check every gap/hole and behind me constantly. Very quick reactions, and a good aim.

4) The other team has been beating you the entire round & spawn killing you, there’s 2/3minuites left. What do you do?

Depends on the game/situation/mode. But generaly respawn kill them, then go a back way out.. Run the whole map, take them all from behind, then move up to try grab the last possible points you can for a comeback.

DaMiaN18
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

DaMiaN18 Joining ? Empty Re: DaMiaN18 Joining ?

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:22 pm

from what I have seen not a bad player. I'll add you to the ingame roster 2moz on we will do a few ingame matches and see how you do.
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

https://www.youtube.com/user/RAGEMANProductions

Back to top Go down

Post  DaMiaN18 Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:24 pm

yeah wicked mate.. Smile

I am going on now if you are online? Im downstairs atm, as i told you yesterday my pc is fucked.. But ill be on KZ2 in 10minutes if you are still up?

DaMiaN18
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:26 pm

na just going bed send Elementx- a FR and tell him to add you to the ingame roster as RAGEMAN says
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

https://www.youtube.com/user/RAGEMANProductions

Back to top Go down

Post  DaMiaN18 Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:27 pm

will do mate..

Night Speak tomorrow.

DaMiaN18
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down