Twisted Original Gamerz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dd-ladd Kz2 app

2 posters

Go down

dd-ladd Kz2 app Empty dd-ladd Kz2 app

Post  dd-ladd Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Name: Darren
PSN: dd-ladd
XBL: IP Ih y S i C z
Age[minimum 14]: 15
Can you attend LANs ? No
Nationality: irish
Headset: yeah
E-Mail Address: wee-dd@live.co.uk
MSN: wee-dd@live.co.uk
Your Style of Play ? Rusher / camp if needed

Why do you want to join ToG? seems to be a good clan that can go places and not disband like other clans

What do you think you would offer ToG? Cookie Lol jk a great player up for a laugh

Why choose ToG? Sounds like a Great Clan

How active are you? Very Actice .

How long have you been gaming? about the time ps2 came out never new about ps2 had online Lol and then got 360 and started online on that on halo3 cod4 Rsv Rsv2

Previous clan: NoX Leader had a baby and that ended the clan, MtRx left dew to inactive and leader not being online
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What would you do? Not Clan War Related

1) You’re in a hard objective game, some of your team gets disconnected. It’s 6vs3, you’re one of the 3. What do you do? play on and try and pull the game back if we are getting beat and invite our players back in to make it even .

2) The other team starts to glitch/cheat to kill you. What do you do? take pic`s if its a clan war and if not clan war glitch back and see how they like it . Are just spawn kill them Lol .

3) Your playing an objective based mode, how would you help the team? if im sniping i could pick them of and tell the team were they are if i cant get the shot. are i could try and flank them to give us a edge by taking out 1-2 of them .

4) The other team has been beating you the entire round & spawn killing you, there’s 2/3minuites left. What do you do? bring out RPG and fust Raped them and if that dosent work i could try and flank them .

GoodBye

dd-ladd
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

dd-ladd Kz2 app Empty Re: dd-ladd Kz2 app

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:55 pm

yep goodbye. not a very good app tbh mate
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

https://www.youtube.com/user/RAGEMANProductions

Back to top Go down