Twisted Original Gamerz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GoW2 team looking to join

Go down

GoW2 team looking to join Empty GoW2 team looking to join

Post  clutchR Tue May 19, 2009 6:47 am

Name: Charlie Darrel Shane Nat Ryan
PSN: me (l337 Jesuz) something silly like a 4.0 k/d on cod lol i sold the ps3 tho cos i didn't like the controllers
XBL: HoTshoT GTi, I LuNaTiCdAzA I, I ShAnE199 I, cOx Dutchess, zZ Tr1ckSHOT Zz
Age[minimum 14]: 17, 17, 16, 18, 16
Can you attend LANs ? we can attend all
Nationality: English
Headset: X1s
E-Mail Address:gangster_charlie@hotmail.co.uk
MSN: Gangster_charlie@hotmail.co.uk
Your Style of Play ?
Charlie: i call strats and run the show with my voice in scrims, but i also pick up the snipe and win my 1v1s
Darrel: strong shotty, spends most games pushing power weps....but sometimes picks up the sniper
Shane: Strong with Torque and good with his shotty....also really good with sniper even though he is on the push for torque/boom in games....
Nat: Good Support player.....that runs the inks and backs up the push for power weps
Ryan: New to Gow but has a really strong shotgun....he has only played one scrim for us but performed well....not seen him with any power weps yet.

Why do you want to join ToG?
we are interested in joining a good multi gaming team....because we are going to hit the competitive scene hard! we also want to belong to a nice community

What do you think you would offer ToG?
Well we will be attending every UK Lan atleast and every big online tourney there is.
Why choose ToG?
Well i was browsing some teams to join and when i came accross this website i felt that this could be the one, if you will take us:P
How active are you?
we scrim pretty much everynite
How long have you been gaming?
only i have been in the competitive scene, and thats for CoD4, and some of the world of warcraft arena tourneys!
Previous clan: erm i have played for a few clans in my time.....vBi, uV, XsF,CnP, Chilled Gaming and some others.

clutchR
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down