Twisted Original Gamerz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My application form, please read fellaz

3 posters

Go down

My application form, please read fellaz Empty My application form, please read fellaz

Post  Enzo Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:02 pm

Here we go ^^

Name: Spencer Lissamore
PSN: N/A
XBL: QOSx EnZo x
Age[minimum 14]: 19
Can you attend LANs ? Yes with advance notice (one week)
Nationality: White british
Headset: X3 TB
E-Mail Address: spen_mtb_rider@hotmail.co.uk
MSN: same as above
Status: In a TDM clan atm. I play TDM i can play S and D but since COD5 been trying tdm.
Your Style of Play: Suited to win. If they rush, I will drop back and play defence otherwise I will adapt to the situation accordingly e.g STG44 if they like to stop on hills e.g. cliffside sand bags hehe otherwise MP40 juggernaut. u can moan but I assure its not for the faint hearted

Why do you want to join ToG? Interested in gettin my self reconised. I am not cocky but I know I have what ti takes to play with the big timers like yourself. Eevery clan ive been in ive proven there saviour and would like to play with people with similar ability to my own.

What do you think you would offer ToG? I would offer my skills and knowledge I will listen but always put across my views to help prior to matches and during matches. PPPPP practise prevents piss poor performance i believe Very Happy

Why choose ToG? because u seem dedicated and an very active clan

How active are you? I work full time 9 - 5 and sometimes go gym after work til about 6 anytime avfter that im free. weekends i clock around 13 hours a day hehe i book alot of time off for such events as XL and LANS

How long have you been gaming? Since well I was 11 and playing CS source at lock inet cafe?

Previous clan: well in time ordeR: Shake and bake boys a xleague team we made in 3rd in world championships lost to team iD in 2006. Bad times, err iNsane gaming.. I played for GenetiX but they got disbanded after fonzzie decided to leave us at XL for iD. err.. and other clans which i carried throughout my search for a decent clan. I have come top 4 in FFA in the XL 3 otherwise I have been abit busy XL7 shud be a blast Very Happy
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What would you do? Not Clan War Related

1) You’re in a hard objective game, some of your team gets disconnected. It’s 6vs3, you’re one of the 3. What do you do?

Depends if were winning. if we are. then defence is the key if not then stay clear of the enemy and scout for traps and keep pushing making sure i stay clear of enemy.

2) The other team starts to glitch/cheat to kill you. What do you do?

steer clear. if were winning then tbh i would camp for the time being well at least out of view from enemy if were losing. then take a picture i guess or just kill the others.

3) Your playing an objective based mode, how would you help the team?

i rush.. I try not to die hah. but i do go with the flow as a team would advance i will be the front as a backdraft to keep the enemy busy whilst acheiving the objective. Juggernaut comes into play of course. My style is quite predictable. but until a match comes up not many people can keep up with my pace. tatical style high senstivity no matter what weapon. I sometimes camp til I hear noises then im the first on the scene and last off it.

4) The other team has been beating you the entire round & spawn killing you, there’s 2/3minuites left. What do you do?

Drop back get out of there prediction areas and keep whits high. I hate moaners so I just keep quiet and concentrate of ccourse if i need to comm then I will very clear and consisely. They key is to win of course but sometimes backing up and getting a larger view of the problem can show faults in there style. Going for a kill streak would probably be the best key. Dogs please

Enzo
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

My application form, please read fellaz Empty Re: My application form, please read fellaz

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:34 pm

really good app mate add me on xbl and we will speak some more and that
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

https://www.youtube.com/user/RAGEMANProductions

Back to top Go down

My application form, please read fellaz Empty Re: My application form, please read fellaz

Post  Enzo Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:49 am

will do will do

Enzo
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:41 am

nice one and welcome to the forums
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG TomMy Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:02 am

reli gd app
ToG TomMy
ToG TomMy
FPS Mug

https://www.youtube.com/ps3comedy

Back to top Go down

Post  Enzo Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:54 pm

I have added u RAGEMAN. I have been on since 6 til 10 and u havent been on. Not to worry. I have this Thursday or wednesday hopeuflly off work. So hopefully we can catch up then? Get back to me. Thanks. oh and ty tommy

Enzo
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:05 pm

sorry wasnt on mate was editing my montage. just come on the forums and tell me when you can be on and I'll try my best to be on for you. will deffo catch up this week
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

Back to top Go down

Post  Enzo Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:56 am

What about.. Wednesday night? Should be all ready by then. I'm ready for anything. I look forward to seeing ya. Thanks, EnZo.

Enzo
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:49 am

wednesday night is good for me
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down