Twisted Original Gamerz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY APPLICATION - COD4 - PS3

2 posters

Go down

MY APPLICATION - COD4 - PS3 Empty MY APPLICATION - COD4 - PS3

Post  Codzilla Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:02 pm

Name: Okkes
PSN: x-Codzilla-x
Can you attend LANs: yes
Nationality: english
Headset: yes
E-Mail Address: Okkes723@hotmail.co.uk
MSN: Okkes723@hotmail.co.uk
Your Style of Play: I like to communicate with my team so we dont go out and play like a bunch of randoms. Organised and focused i can run and gun and sit back.

Why do you want to join ToG: Been looking for a clan like this for ages that will attend LANS tornis and wont disband.

What do you think you would offer ToG: My skill and communication

How active are you: Mon-Thur - from 4:30pm till 10:15pm. Fri-Sun - ALL DAY!

How long have you been gaming: A very long time BUT ive been taking gaming serious since the start of COD4.

Previous clans: xDyNaMicz- ( COD4 18-0 ) Beat DA TAKEDOWN number 1 on ladder. I have been in other clans but that was just random ones nothing serious. I used to be 9th in singles and 16th in DUBZ.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What would you do? Not Clan War Related

1) You’re in a hard objective game, some of your team gets disconnected. It’s 6vs3, you’re one of the 3. What do you do? Try to invite them back, if not i will tell my team to sit back and communicate and take our time.

2) The other team starts to glitch/cheat to kill you. What do you do? Get a video or call a REF.

3) Your playing an objective based mode, how would you help the team? I have to have communication in the team without it a clan is nothing. I would make sure we are orgainsed and comfortable and motivate players that may be having a bad day.

4) The other team has been beating you the entire round & spawn killing you, there’s 2/3minuites left. What do you do? Use different tactics and cover eachothers back possible stick in two's

Codzilla
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

MY APPLICATION - COD4 - PS3 Empty Re: MY APPLICATION - COD4 - PS3

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:39 pm

ok can see you know about your shit but not sure if you can match up to us
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

https://www.youtube.com/user/RAGEMANProductions

Back to top Go down

MY APPLICATION - COD4 - PS3 Empty Re: MY APPLICATION - COD4 - PS3