Twisted Original Gamerz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xXFLAMUNIOxx Application All Games

2 posters

Go down

xXFLAMUNIOxx Application All Games Empty xXFLAMUNIOxx Application All Games

Post  Flamunio Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Name:Chris aka Flamunio
PSN:xXFLAMUNIOXx / Flamunio
XBL: n/a
Age[minimum 14]:23
Can you attend LANs ? Hell Yeah
Nationality:British
Headset: Yes
E-Mail Address:c.wilson1985@yahoo.co.uk
MSN:Yes
Status: [e.g clanless] Dependent on game and game type! But i have a Cod4 reg and HC team!
Your Style of Play ?

Why do you want to join ToG? To step up my gaming! This clan has an awesome rep and i think i have something to offer!

What do you think you would offer ToG? I'm a very likeable sociable person who is ready to put in the hours, in order to become a better team! I can if needed offer a leadership and help! As well as a fully working Capture Card!

Why choose ToG?Why not! Wouldn't you want to choose TOG???

How active are you? VEry active play everynight from around 7pm - 2am

How long have you been gaming? Hmm around 15 years!

Previous clan: SBS, ASA, Now in TTiP, and Deathwish!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What would you do? Not Clan War Related

1) You’re in a hard objective game, some of your team gets disconnected. It’s 6vs3, you’re one of the 3. What do you do? All Depends who left in!? i would either take the lead and get the team organised, or listen to the most respected gamer in the room!

2) The other team starts to glitch/cheat to kill you. What do you do? Make sure my capture card is actually recording before i take him out!

3) Your playing an objective based mode, how would you help the team? Well it is all dependant on the our objective! For example are we playing domination on cod4 and have 2 flags! i would definately take up a position whereby i could hold a flag! if it were the other way round! i would push on in numbers, communicate with the team in order to reach our goal!

4) The other team has been beating you the entire round & spawn killing you, there’s 2/3minuites left. What do you do? Keep going never say never /never say die! It takes less than a second to kill someone and that makes potentially 180 kills lol!

All in all i want a chance to play against the best, with the best on all games! And i believe to do that ToG is the way forward! I've heard great things floating around and would just like a chance!

Cheers Flam

Flamunio
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

xXFLAMUNIOxx Application All Games Empty Re: xXFLAMUNIOxx Application All Games

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:26 pm

not a bad app mate will have to see how you do add a few of the guys and we will take it from there
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

https://www.youtube.com/user/RAGEMANProductions

Back to top Go down