Twisted Original Gamerz.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lVlaZZaa Application

2 posters

Go down

lVlaZZaa Application Empty lVlaZZaa Application

Post  lVlaZZaa Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Name: Harry but people call me Mazza
PSN: lVlaZZaa
XBL:I DOM1N4MIT3 I
Age[minimum 14]: 15, 16 in october
Can you attend LANs ? If there isn't age restrictions; depends
Nationality: English.
Hedset: yes cant remember make tho
E-Mail Address: hpopadich_98@hotmail.com
MSN: " "
Your Style of Play ? camp and can rush if need be
Why do you want to join ToG? Very good team and nice people and mature not like some of the idiots around on gb
What do you think you would offer ToG? im active good at all game modes im experienced on gamebattles despite the new gb account
Why choose ToG? They seem allright lads and have high prospecs.

How active are you? from am to pm: Weekdays 4-10 weekends: whenever
How long have you been gaming? 2004
Previous clan: Reborn killers 1st last season and a couple of my own with m8s __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What would you do? Not Clan War Related

1) You’re in a hard objective game, some of your team gets disconnected. It’s 6vs3, you’re one of the 3. What do you do? Sit back try keep calm see if they make themselves vulnerable for an easy pickoff and work with the team to try and win the round

2) The other team starts to glitch/cheat to kill you. What do you do? Video it, take pictures then carry on playing and upload after the game.

3) Your playing an objective based mode, how would you help the team? depends if you want me to rush ill rush camp ill camp im a very good camper Razz or if playing a bomb style gamemode or hq i would capture the objectives asap.

4) The other team has been beating you the entire round & spawn killing you, there’s 2/3minuites left. What do you do? Try and get out of the respawn and try and get some points on the board communicate with the team keep the confidence high and stick to it.

WELL THATS MY APPLICATION LET ME KNOW

lVlaZZaa
SpAmZ0r

Back to top Go down

lVlaZZaa Application Empty Re: lVlaZZaa Application

Post  ToG RAGEMAN Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:35 pm

not bad stick around and will see what happens
ToG RAGEMAN
ToG RAGEMAN
Time For A New Keyboard?

https://www.youtube.com/user/RAGEMANProductions

Back to top Go down